MORTGAGE COMPANY SERVICES
NEW DAY, NEW CHALLENGES, NEW SOLUTIONS
We are a locally owned and operated mortgage company in Louisiana.
We specialize in mortgage funding for residential and commercial properties. Since 1958, we have been serving Metairie and surrounding communities. We’ve got over 50 years of mortgage funding experience under our belts, so you know you’re in good hands. Not sure how this works? Don’t worry, we’ve got you.
What Does A Mortgage Lending Company Do?
A mortgage company provides loans for real estate funding. Each company assesses potential borrowers based on various factors. These can include income and credit score. When you get into the mortgage funding process, you will discuss interest rate, closing fee, payment schedule and other terms of the mortgage.
How Can We Help You With Mortgage Funding Options?
We can help you secure loans for new home construction or for refinancing a mortgage. If you are renovating your home or purchasing a new one, a mortgage firm like us can also help you get the funds you need.
What Should You Consider When Looking For A Mortgage Company?
- Reputation. Before getting into the ‘money stuff’, check out the business online. Read reviews and client feedback. Are there any complaints about predatory lending practices? Are they accredited by the Better Business Bureau? How long have they been in the business? Ask for referrals, especially from an industry insider like your real estate agent. You can also check the National Multistate Licensing System (NMLS) to verify a potential lender’s license. This system also gives you access to their professional history and lending experience
- Rates. Before deciding on a mortgage company’s services, compare rates from several lenders. Interest rates change all the time. If you are going to get quotes, try to get them at the same time. This allows you to make a reasonable comparison. Make a shortlist and talk to a lender. Ask about their process and timelines. Mortgage funding can vary for each company. It can also depend on the kind of loan you need. Some mortgage firms may specialize in new home construction loans or home renovations. There are also those that focus on refinancing.
- Communication and Location. You want a mortgage company that is responsive. Consider their response times and the platforms available to clients. Are they knowledgeable? Are they solution-oriented? Are they always on time? Proximity can also make a huge difference in the quality of service. It helps to find a lender that is easy to reach, literally.
What Does Sun Mortgage Funding Offer?
- New home purchase. Saving for a new home? For most people, this simply isn’t enough to make the dream a reality. We have years of invaluable experience in the Metairie real estate. We can help you finance your dream home on realistic terms.
- Refinancing home rates. Eldest kid off to college? Paying off a car loan? Financial situations can change after you’ve decided to buy a home. This doesn’t mean that all those years of hard work would be for nothing. We offer mortgage refinancing services to help you save on payments.
- Home renovations loan. Are you planning a home upgrade? Are you renovating or repairing? Renovations can be costly. But you don’t have to dip into your savings. We offer a type of loan specific to home renovations. We can help you proceed with much-needed repairs or expansion without compromising your financial stability. Our services also include project planning and inspection.
- New construction loans. We can help you build your dream home through stress-free financing. Our expert team can help you at every stage of the process. From planning and setting timelines to securing permanent financing, we’ll guide you.
We also offer a cash option for other financing needs. Our comprehensive programs cover different scenarios including credit issues and foreclosures.
We’re here to help you achieve your funding needs.